Advanced Technology and Techniques
There have been huge advancements in technology and techniques in the restoration industry in the last several years. We pride our selves at SERVPRO of Quincy as being some of the top professionals in the area. We maintain and have ready in our fleet the best equipment ready to help restore a property back to preloss condition quickly and efficiently. We take pride in helping our clients maintain the integrity of their structure and their belongings. It is important to dry efficiently after a water intrusion, clean quickly and thoroughly after a fire loss, and maintain health and safety while doing these things. We use some of the best HEPA filtration equipment available when performing work. Returning our customer's lives back to normal as quickly as possible after a loss is our number one concern and we can only do that by using the best technology and techniques available so we spend time researching and learning about processes and advancements in the industry then we bring these resources to our business.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.