Insurance - When They Call You, Call on Us
You Need Quick Response
The first 24 hours following a water incident are the most important in preventing secondary or permanent damage.
- With more than 1,600 franchises nationwide, a SERVPRO Franchise Professional is nearby ready to begin water restoration services, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Closer proximity to you means a quicker response to help limit damage to your insured's property.
- A uniformed SERVPRO of Quincy Franchise Employee arrives onsite usually within 4 hours of notification.
- SERVPRO of Quincy Professionals undergo extensive water restoration training and certification at SERVPRO's in-house IICRC-approved training school to ensure water damaged structures are dried to meet industry standards.
- SERVPRO of Quincy utilizes a real-time electronic claims information center to provide you with accurate reporting on the progress of the claim.
SERVPRO Water Restoration Process
Within four hours of loss notification, a SERVPRO of Quincy Franchise Employee will be on-site to help ensure a water damage is handled properly by completing the following steps:
- Inspection - SERVPRO of Quincy Franchise Employees will inspect affected areas of your insured's home to determine the extent of damage. They will also review the inspection with your insured and answer their questions before beginning any work.
- Emergency Services - Next, the SERVPRO of Quincy Franchise Employees will take immediate steps to protect your insured's home and personal belongings from further damage by extracting the excess water and preparing their home for drying. The Franchise Professional will explain the needed emergency services to you and your insured step-by-step.
- Monitoring - To ensure your insured's home and personal belongings are dried to appropriate industry standards, a SERVPRO of Quincy Franchise Employee will monitor the drying process. Written monitoring reports will document the drying process. the results will be consistently communicated to you throughout the monitoring process.
- Restoration Services - A SERVPRO of Quincy Franchise Employee will repair structural materials, reinstall carpets and clean affected areas of your insured's property and belongings. A final walk-through of the job site will be conducted with your insured to ensure their property was returned to preloss condition when possible.
Faster to Any Size Disaster
Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, SERVPRO of Quincy's action team can help you become a hero to your insured during their disaster situation.
1-4-8 Service Response Guidelines
- Within one hour from notice of loss, a SERVPRO of Quincy Franchise Professional will contact you to arrange for service.
- Within four hours of loss notification, a SERVPRO of Quincy Franchise Professional will be on-site to start mitigation services (if necessary).
- Within eight business hours of on-site arrival, a verbal briefing of the scope will be communicated to the appropriate person.
When They Have A Water Damage
They look to you to handle the situation. You collect information from them and provide reassurance everything will be returned to normal.
Research indicates the arrival of a cleanup and restoration company following a water incident signifies to the property owner a resolution to the problem is beginning. A SERVPRO of Quincy Franchise Professional is often viewed as a hero arriving to save them from distress. As their insurance provider sending this service, you can become the hero for helping them in their time of need. Contact the company with 40 years of experience providing water damage mitigation for insurance companies and their insureds nationwide.
SERVPRO of Quincy Franchise Professionals understand your priority is helping restore your insured's property and peace of mind, while minimizing the loss on a claim.
Franchise technicians are trained to help:
- Limit the extent of the damage
- Reduce the claim cost
- Provide real time electronic claims reporting
- Reduce the length of time the claim is open
So before any further water damage occurs to your insured's property and belongings, contact your local SERVPRO of Quincy Professional at 217-223-2993.