Roof Damage During a Storm in Warsaw
Unfortunately for this homeowner, their roof was not properly tarped before a storm, and the heavy rains caused the insulation to fall through the ceilings throughout the home. SERVPRO of Quincy worked very diligently to be able to save the hardwood floor throughout the home, and to return the home to its preloss condition. You can see the amazing before and after photos of this loss. SERVPRO of Quincy hired subcontracted professionals to hang drywall throughout the home and to paint the walls as well.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?