Apartment Building Water Loss in Quincy
SERVPRO of Quincy prefers to restore NOT replace! In some cases following the IICRC standards a water loss can have certain circumstances where materials are required to be removed.
Our production team was called out to a commercial loss in Quincy, IL. A broken toilet tank caused several apartments to flood. Our crew was able to dry all of the materials without removing anything! The customer was expecting a much longer process and was very happy with the results!
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
For help restoring your commercial space after a water loss, call SERVPRO of Quincy at 217-223-2993. We'll make it "Like it never even happened."